Monday, September 8, 2008

why? how does marian love thee?

Oftentimes, you ask me why i love you. I'm not sure if you just want assurance or if what I'm doing is not enough...

So, let me go ahead and remind you that you are and will be the only person that i love.

i love you because you understand me
and because you sometimes lose it when i get super crazy..
i love you because you're such a clown
and because you occasionally lack in joke delivery..
i love you because you care for me
and because you're sometimes too tired to cook for me..
i love you because there's always a kid in you
and because you choose games (DOTA) over me..
i love you because you're so sweet
and because i always get "kilig" when our eyes meet..
i love you because you fight for me
and because you also easily give up when we're having a major conflict ..
i love you because you love your family
and because you complain about them at some point in time..
i love you because you're so strong and brave
and because you're sometimes weak and break down to tears..
i love you because you're cute
and because you're vain when it comes to your hair..
i love you because you don't give a damn about what you're wearing
and because you complain when i wear something daring..
i love you because you always smile
and because you don't really care if your vampire-like teeth is showing..
i love you because you're not afraid to speak what's on your mind
and because you end up unconsciously bragging..
i love you because you always protect me
and because you're often the one scaring me (monster face)..
i love you because you worry so much about me
and because you are too preoccupied sometimes to even notice me..
i love you because you know how to listen
and because you just simply listen with all my random ramblings..
i love you because you're smart
and because you're too straightforward to correct me on things..
i love you because you're too good to be true
and because you're at times very grumpy and hard to please..
i love you because you spoil me
and because you also completely ignore me when I'm a mess ..
i love you because you make me laugh most of the time
and because you make me cry until my eyes grow tired..
i love you because you're simply YOURSELF...



Koi,
i may not be perfect.
i may annoy you at times.
i may destroy your mood with my tantrums.
i may sometimes disappoint you.
i may nag you and say stupid things.
and then take it back.
but putting all that aside,
you'll never find someone
who truly cares for you and loves you
more than I do...



"love and hurt can never be separated. so, don't be afraid to love because you might be hurt. but be grateful that hurt is there, because without it, love just can't be love."

Happy 7 years and 2 months eb!

No comments: