Monday, September 22, 2008

how marian spends her life.part 2

Friends. They come and go. In my case, I'm so blessed they always stay. True enough, I'm still friends with my grade school best friend, Carleen. I'm still updated with her life and so is she with mine. Just recently, when she came to Manila to visit her boyfriend, we got to meet and bond in MOA. And boy was she shocked to find me gaining a lot of weight. (I prefer being called "voluptuous", girl) We were even joking around that way back in Grade 6, during the Nutrition Month, I played the role of a malnourished kid and she's the ever healthy one. Looks like after a few years, we already switched roles. Carleen and I are so close that when we went our separate ways in high school, we were writing letters to each other (as in snail mail). Well, email wasn't that popular so we're doing it the classic way - scented stationaries with stickers.haha.



taken in MOA (with Carleen's better half, Jinggoy)


When I was in high school, my friends and I initially named our group JasMarBelle. But when more and more people joined the group, we didn't have to name it after realizing it will cause us a major headache connecting/combining our names. These people were behind me when Criso and I were on the getting-to-know-you stage. Despite how most people in Cebu are narrow-minded with the idea of same-sex relationship, my friends were pretty cool about it. (Lucky,huh) They were supporting me all the way. Criso is also fond of them because we get to be ourselves around them. Whenever we go to Cebu for a vacation, I always see to it that I'll spend time with them. I miss you terribly guys. You know who you are.

Mercy- my best buddy. Pursuing med in Iloilo.
Ken - my lezzy friend. The nurse who's currently happy with her girl.
Tmai- my super smart friend. From skinny to sexy, thanks to her boyfriend, Kloi
Vicky - joker of the group. My korean fanatic friend who always cracks me up.
Medz - my rich-kid friend. Loves to get piercings.(for her it's addicting) She's also a chemical engineer.ooohhh
Charis - my poet friend. She's into composing songs/stories and also enjoys traveling.
Anus- my tiny friend. I'm the only one allowed to call her Anus (last name is Anusuriya.haha)
Loi - hot momma friend. The ever sexy friend who's got the sweetest voice (not in singing though)
Fritz - my Japanese friend. He looks like a real Japanese and by such coincidence,is currently working in Japan.



taken last June '08 (L-R: Vicky, Tmai, Moi, Medz, Merz)


taken last Dec 2007 (L-R: Medz, Tmai, Vicky,Moi,Ken)


In college, I got the chance to meet my super crazy friends. And when I say crazy, I really mean it. We were the FAB 7 of the Management Division. We were so close that we were able to invent our very own handshake.haha. And before we head home, we always make sure we do the handshake. People at school would mistakenly think we belong in a sorority.(wish ko lang) We all love foodtripping. If one of us is craving for a food nowhere to be found in school, we always go together to seek for that freakin food. (adventure talaga) It's always fun. The best thing I love about them is we always find time to have a good laugh. We laugh at our problems. We laugh at our mistakes. We even laugh at our grades. (ohlala) Never-ending laughters. I'll see you soon friends. BTW, they also like Criso. (Who doesn't, anyway?)


These were taken when we were on our freshmen/sophie year. Innocent looks...haha


Graduation Day (April 2006)


Ai- baby of the group. (a.k.a. look-a-like ni Criso) She'll be coming to Manila soon for the one she loves. (bonding tau ai ha). She's also the head turner of the group - perfect smile + hair. (with Wackow-her boyfriend)

Labli - the ultimate joker. She always makes us laugh. Trust me on this. She's really funny + sexy + witty. (Ultimate punchliner) She's also a frequent flyer (just came back from SG) and a law student/supervisor.

Kazoot - the slang. I love to mock her with her usual expressions (Holy Cow! Holy Crap! w/thwang..haha..peace zoot) The brainy babe. (Brain+body.) The soon-to-be pastry chef. Miss your amazing desserts, friend! And she's also very in love with her partner, Karlo.


Shorsh - the boyish in the group but had a complete transformation after college. She's now wearing skimpy skirts/shorts. (Carry mo pa rin, shorshie. She's getting sexier and sexier whenever I see her). She's also being branded as the "1-million-words-per-minute gurl". You'll know it once you hear her speak.peace ^__^


Payt - the maldita. She may look maldita but there's more to that than meets the eye. Payt is really the one you can talk to about anything. She really listens. Take note, she's also got the groove in the dance floor. Very gifted (if you know what I mean ^__^). Currently, enjoying her job as a banker.


Sheila - the killer smile. She has this smile that melts people's heart.haha. She's smart and really kind. Charming. She's currently enjoying married life. She's the person who stood up and fought for her love. Hope I can come to your church wedding, Shi. (Pic above: with her hubby- Cling)



2 years after graduation...bonding time (June 2008)


We were fooling around with the camera. See pictures below.

TARAY LOOK (winner-obviously, it's me.)


ANGRY LOOK (winner: Payt- far right)



SAD LOOK (winner: Sheila-center)



Candid shot of us. (tawa lang ng tawa)


When we came here to Manila, I was able to meet Issa. And we instantly clicked. We're originally 3 with Enald. (miss yah Enald) Issa and I have this telepathic communication. She's my B1 and I'm her B2 (Naiisip mo ba naiisip ko B1?haha) Criso also enjoys Issa's company because she's really hilarious. (No pretensions) We give advice to each other and we never fight. We enjoy shopping together. And since she knows how frustrated I am to learn how to cook, she's always there to share her recipes to me. I learned my first dish because of her. (Sinigang sa Hipon and Criso loved it)
(My very first dish- Sinigang sa Hipon.Yum)

When I decided to move to a different account for proximity reasons, I cried because I'll miss her (and also Mommy Kris and the others). I'll miss her reserving me a seat (since i'm always on time..not early but on time), I'll miss our chitchats when it's high avail, I'll miss our laughters/jokes, I'll miss our foodtrip in Banchetto (with Criso), I'll miss her Ilocano dialect (she taught me how to curse in Ilocano.ooopss), I'll miss a whole lot of things we do together. Keep in touch Issa and Advance Happy Birthday.



with MJ,Reich,and Issa


I'm still glad that when I transferred to the new account, I have MJ and Marco as friends. (we miss you reich) These 2 are my lunch buddies and chat buddies. I'm fond of these two because they always make me smile. We also have a thing in common - we're all gay. ooopss..


(with MJ)

(L-R: Marco,Reich,MJ,Diana,Moi)


Friends? I've got a whole bunch of them. I found a treasure when I met all of them. Love yah guys.

No comments: