Sunday, September 21, 2008

barbie dress ups

Girls and their dresses. It has the same effect on me as girls with their shoes. And accessories. Everything has to match. I don't know much about matching stuff but I do know how to appreciate. And appreciate I'll do.

This is dedicated to the girls in my office who would rather die than wear the same outfit twice. I do love you guys.. Not because I'm thankful for the crash course on color combination and that thing with accessories.. But because you're simply crazy for thinking I'd actually understand what you're talking about. I do listen. It's just that I'm genetically predisposed to flush out information about fashion. They forgot that when my parents decided to make me. That blank look you see on my face? It's not amazement. It really is just blank. You could hear crickets in the background if you listen close enough.
(prom night. tricia's birthday. which is actually a normal day at the office.)

This is AiZa. With a Z.
Notice that most of the pictures I have of her are cleavages, legs, hair, and her back. Apparently, she's shy. It's kinda hard to take a picture of her. Not because she's small. But because she moves too much. And she has hands to cover everything. So I just get fuzzy pictures.

But one fateful day, she needed something from me. So...
Ahahaha.. Super Pictorial. I still have to gather more pictures and these are the ones I have right now. Will post more if I ever get this lucky again.


And this is AiSa. With an S. Yeah. I know. Fun right? I just shout "AiSZ" and they both answer me. Every time. Ahahah..
But I think they're starting this trend with calling Aiza as "lil A" and Aisa as "big A".. for obvious reasons. I hope they're not serious.
I only have a few pictures of her. Not because I didn't try to take as many fuzzy pictures of her as well. I swore I had about a million pictures of her hair and forehead. She manages to duck whenever she sees my camera light. Plus, when she innocently "borrows" my camera, she deletes unwanted pictures of her. I fall for that every time. Shit. She denies it as well. Weh.
(this was probably my 50th take. i had to convince her it was for her own blog's sake.)

There are others though. But taking pictures of them are equivalent to getting a money shot of the Lochness monster or the fabled Big Foot. Actually, getting a picture of those hairy creatures are easier. You have to be a professional to catch these girls. And you must have the proper bait.

I'm a professional blackmailer apparently.

No comments: