Friday, August 1, 2008

How I'm spending my life.. Part 2


Ok. A little birdie (Aisa.. bleh.. kaw may kasalanan nito) asked me how I or Marian could stand staying with the same person for years. Seven long years, in fact. So this got me into thinking. And I swear I was there (most of the time) in that relationship. She will slap you silly if you zone out in the middle of her story. Hmmm.. I'm not attractive either. I still have to stalk a person endlessly until I scare her into just giving up and giving in to a single date. I never heard of anybody hunting down somebody because of me. But I do know someone who bawled like a baby over Marian. So.. How the hell did a simple i-like-your-shoes-that's-why-i'm-staring-at-you-you-idiot end up to living and loving together years after?

How did I endure going to Divisiora even though I'm seriously allergic (keel over and die kind of serious) to dust (ew. floating dead cells and pulverized dead stuff)?

How come I never learn whenever she says "it will only take a minute" when it comes to shopping?

And why the fuck did she not shoot herself every time I yelp at her to come quickly -- only to find that I need saving from my already-neck-deep-in-everyday-idiocy butt? (But it was valid! I swear! One of those life or death shit!)

She would rather die than be seen in a non color coordinated outfit. So.. How come she never fusses about my costume deficiency and my conscious willingness to wear a red shirt, orange shorts and seriously hot pink slippers (sexxyyyhhh)?

Is it because I liked the same ice cream flavor since I was 3? Hardly.

Is it because I like tickling her even after she has little squirts of pee in her panties?

Is it because she actually likes to pee in her panties?

Sshhiitttt................. Are we soul mates?

Is there even such a thing as soul mates?

Is it because of the cuddles we share until we fall into deep salivating slumbers?

Is it because she thinks I'm hot? OOohhhh... *wink wink*

Is it because I can peel a perfect santol?

Is it because I have 57 ways to eat spaghetti?

Is it because she is allowed to sing Brittney Spears songs without making me twitch?

Is it because I can bite into ice without flinching?

I can go on and on and on, you know.

Then it dawned on me.
I love her. Simple, huh?
I also know that I can stand at least 10 more years of carrying shopping bags for her.. (unless she leaves me for someone who can carry more than 20 shopping bags at a time)
The seven lonnngggg years does not seem that long at all. It just suddenly becomes a friggin' number.

To Koi :
Please be safe. My whole life is with you. Seriously. Please look both ways before crossing a road.

No comments: