Monday, August 11, 2008

for real?

I don't stare. And I really do have my own world. It's a gift and a curse. People cannot bother me but I also wouldn't notice if my hair was on fire. So when something happens around me, it usually takes about 30-50 tries to make me notice. I guess it must have been Marian's 50th time to put on make up for me to notice this.
Does the lip contortion really help with the make up application? Does it have a complex and higher purpose such that simple people (like me) just cannot comprehend? Or is it just some sort of ploy to lure innocent people to women's charms? Do people really look like this when they put on make up? Or is it just my girlfriend? 'Coz if it's just her, I could understand. There are a lot of things only a Marian could do.
Definitely mind boggling. I also saw her smile while applying some sort of powder on her forehead. And then she was frowning while applying something else. If there is some sort of relationship between make up application and facial expressions, please have the decency and patience to explain stuff to me. I'm afraid my girlfriend has gone coo coo. There are some things I will never understand alone. Google is stumped as well.

1 comment:

Aisa.Paxie said...

She's totally normal. Haha! You should see my apply make-up.:P Hi Marian!