Wednesday, August 27, 2008

marian's first blog release.. ten tededen

Zombies..They enchant Criso so much. Blame it on her cousins who allowed her to watch "Night of the Living Dead" when she was around 6. I can just picture how scared she was, watching those slow-moving, flesh-eating corpses... Poor eb2x. That movie surely opened her imagination to the mystical zombie world. (haha)





Criso never missed a movie which features zombie attacks. It's like those types of movies were her ultimate stress busters... When we watched, "28 Days Later", both of us were so psyched about the movie we couldn't stop talking about it for a week or so. She's so into zombies that sometimes she even dreamt of them. Funny thing is when she wakes up after the so-called nightmare, she then religiously plans as to what weapon to get, which safest place to stay and what food to bring. I readily agree and join her with the idea. It was actually fun listing the supplies to bring. (mine of course include all the brands of chocolates i can think of.. tsk.tsk.) Heck criso even tried to describe to me, in full details, the type of building we should stay in just in case a plague may happen. We just talk about these schemes in the wee hours of the night.


I oftentimes make use of her 'zombie illusion' to frighten her. I usually do it whenever she goes to the bathroom. I walk as slowly as possible towards her. The bathroom door is slightly open and she's facing towards the mirror...Hmm, perfect time to execute my plan. I then do my zombie walk with a pale facial expression, hair down and whenever i do this, it never failed to freak her out. FABULOUS...Her sudden expression changing from normal to super startled is priceless. Call me naughty if you want but moments like this surely made my day. love you eb..


One of the best movies Criso loves is "I am Legend". We just watched the dvd copy of the movie and the the whole time, we're just in each other's arms,yelping when terrifying, mind-blowing scenes are shown (especially when will smith's dog was attacked..huhuhu.) She has strongly influenced me to watch these kinds of movies even if I'm easily horrified. At least it's also my excuse to get as many hugs from her as i can. I guess what thrills her most with zombies would be how oblivious they are to pain and the fact that they continue to attack even after losing limbs. On top of that, they are relentlessly driven to kill and eat. So, that would totally be spooky if u come to think of it.




I don't think Criso will ever get tired of thinking about these man-eating creatures. And for me, it won't be a problem. It will be even an advantage for us if it will ever happen. Criso and I will be more than prepared and who knows, she may even save the world because of this obsession. Right eb?

No comments: