Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Poohkwang

We watched this show last June something. It was supposed to be their last show but people can't seem to get enough of those two that they decided to extend the show to infinity. Or until they run out of jokes and stuff.

The Music Museum. Meh. Very fancy name but the place is definitely not that "fancy". If you're claustrophobic, you'd better get the seats in the middle or on the balcony. You really should start trusting me.

During the show, there were definitely more than a few laughs.. and dance numbers.. and splits.. and air splits (imagine Pokwang with her legs wide open while on top of her dancers). I love those two together. Funny as hell.

I'd never thought I'd say this but.. Pokwang is.. sexy. Yeah. Sexy....... O.o
My body usually twitches when I lie but I can definitely say this with a straight-non-twitching face.

So.. In spite of the venue, you should totally watch as many reruns or comebacks or extensions or whatever.
(Jed Madela. One of Marian's favorite singers. Excuse my camera. The whole place was smoke-y-ish.)

No comments: