Saturday, July 26, 2008

How I'm spending my life..

I know this is supposed to be a travel blog of sorts. But this is my blog after all. That means I can put anything I want here. Unless google wants me to take something out. So. Bleh.
This is Marian. And this is what happens when you take out your camera phone and take pictures of her.
(At the airport. Hundreds of people around. She does not shy away from the camera.)

(This is what happens when you turn on the AC and it suddenly rains outside. You wake up frostbitten because she is hoarding 3 pillows and the comforter. Yeah. That's her nose. She still has to breathe after all.)


(She loves fresh sheets. I think she has a thing for pillow heads.)

P.S. - Marian. Please don't kill me for this one. I swear I won't tell them that you snore.

No comments: