Monday, September 6, 2010

o.0

My boss is going to kill me. I can't stop staring at my wrist.

No, I don't have some sick wrist fetish nor do I have suicidal tendencies.

I just like staring at what is on my wrist. It's so purrrddyyy.. :p~~ (tulo-laway or 2 baby snakes entering your mouth -- which ever way you look at it)

This isn't really my watch but it looks just like it.. But my watch is 100x more purdier. And a lot more "clean" looking. Classy, eh? Just the way I like it. It's so purdy that I even caught a few guys looking at it. I'm a proud momma. I'm going to have to post a picture of it soon.


It is Sanga's gift. For what? I have no idea. My birthday is 2 months away and I did not do anything worthy of it (like saving the world or doing the laundry... waaiittt.. She doesn't expect me to do the laundry after this right? -_- )

Pa sweet ang Sanga. Heeee.. But what I treasured more were the words scribbled on the card she gave me. Akalain mo?

Plus she cooked for me before coming to work. This is amazing. Just so you know, she hates cooking. I do the cooking 99.99% of the time.

Absolutely mind boggling. There must be something on the internet to explain such behavior.

Hmm.. I think she might be in love with me.

(If you stare at her baby picture long enough, you'll see an image of a shoe or a bag.)

----
Holy shit. She posted a link of my blog on her blog. I'm going to have to get her for that as soon as I'm home.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

lol!=)
Hey who says you need a reason for gift giving? (she might be cooking up something though,teehee).

oh and she did mention your blog----prepare--all her followers (like me) will be browsing your blog,=)

acheron said...

you're right..
me think it's suspicious. very suspicious indeed. the last time she was very lovey-dovey to me was when she bought 3k shoes. hmm.. she's up to something!! :p

Unknown said...

Mich! Nakaktawa kaaaaaaa at ang cute niyo ni Pax!
-Rach