Saturday, September 18, 2010

yowza!

I have boobs of steel. Or eagle eyes. I'm getting pretty good at this counter snipe game I've been recently addicted to. I've been getting lots of practice since The Great Pax is usually still asleep as I arrive. Just something to pass time.

It's pretty fun but kinda stressful to the eyes. You have to find the targets. Sometimes only the heads are showing. That is so wrong, man! So wrong. And they're only like small dots on the screen.

(My avatar looks constipated)

See? Just added the red arrow. It's point to the head of your target. And the map is HUGE. There are 3 more buildings right beside this gray one. You have to pan left and right. Up and down. A B A B. Select start.

Not only do you have to find the target, you also have to shoot it while the gun is "swaying" around. I find that cursing the mouse does not help. You have to summon all your patience. Mind fuck it. Find your inner "rhythm". And then click. Insane. Just insane! I tell ya!

But, oh how I love a good challenge.



Yep. That's me. Waving the Philippine Flag on Second place (24,300 - sniped 80 guys, all headshots with 95% accuracy --- once again, Boobs Of Steel). If PNoy sees this, he'll definitely give me a medal or something. But I'll settle for a house and lot. The guy in first place has 25,100 points. But the 3rd guy only has 8k points. Talk about eating our dusts (for the day)!

Anyway, The Great Pax better wake up soon or else I'm going to need some sort of intervention. On the other hand, my peripheral vision is just awesome now.


Post Scriptum :
Hoy Isabel. You're right. My eyes were rolling as I read your post about "saving". Di nga? Totoo? Weh. Weh?

No comments: