Wednesday, September 29, 2010

on events and such

As usual, the Great Pax of the Fashion World is busy. That means I'm busy as well.

And yes, the rumor is true. All I ever did during the Metro wedding thing was hunt the food people. When they didn't stop by me anymore, I stalked them until they gave up and just handed me whatever I wanted.

(salmon + pancakes... yaaahhhhhh)

You should know that no one comes between me and my smoked salmon stacked on mini mini awesome pancakes with fish eggs. And my tuna rolled in sesame seeds. And my lamb sandwich. And my pork pie. And my panceta with cottage cheese. And my bacon tomato mini tarts. And my peperoni pizza. And my vanilla caramel ice cream. I'm still dreaming of that smoked salmon. Hmmm.. Slurp.

Sanga didn't want to mess up her makeup so I just ate her share. The caterers didn't believe me when I told them I'm eating for two (not in a pregnant kind of sense - what were they thinking?). What's up with that? I was being totally honest.

Rachel Alejandro. She was a singer right? I think I had some sort of childhood crush on her.

I'm starting to like events despite having to take a million photos of the same pose but with different widths in terms of smile and face angles. Just feed me. Heck, I even went to a super duper girly event yesterday! I should probably write something decent for Kotex. It's the least I can do. Plus I met some really cool people there.

Cge. Next post!

2 comments:

Melai said...

OMG! I hope JR and I were invited in that metro event. Based on your description sa fooood. All I ever thought was omg, JR would have loved that! hihihi.

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

acheron said...

Oh he definitely would have! May kasama sana ako mag food hunting! No chick hunting for us. Mabait kami eh :p