Tuesday, August 24, 2010

tanginang aso yan binuntis yung legs ko

My left ankle still smells of dog saliva. And my right leg is pregnant. I asked him if he could support our many many children (based on how fast he was bumping uglies, I think he could repopulate the earth and a few neighboring planets all by himself). All he could utter amidst all the grinding was "Aw Rawrrff".
Trying to reach my legs. Thank God for small dogs.

The moment we entered the house, all the molecules in our bodies were greedily inhaled. Lei just said "This is Zypher. Oh, umm.. he likes lezzies". And so the humping journey began. Aisa was spared (only because she has the bisexual vibe) but he just loved the scent of my feet. Yay me.

Anyway, I endured the allergies and dog friskiness because it was Sanga's birthday. She is now officially my "ate" for 3 months. She hates it. So I call her "ate" every chance I get.

Sanga is a pussy (not the bastos kind, you weirdo). The picture below will be exhibit A.
We were inside the cave for barely a minute. She immediately sensed danger -- which roughly translates to -> her shoes were going to get muddy. Arte! She held on to the headlamp like it was her only salvation. I seriously could not pry it away from her. All she could utter was "my shoes! augh.. omygodomygodomygod.. babyyyy.. ayoko na ditoooooo"
She was scared of something else though. I do agree. It was kripi! It felt like someone was watching you and you'll be ambushed by something ugly if you took another step.

I didn't notice it before but the place is teeming with dogs and lezzies. There's probably a rugmuncher for every square meter. Cool. Parteh.

Lion? Bear?

I've always thought that Baguio was awesome. It reminded me of home .. minus the humping dogs of course.

No comments: