Monday, July 5, 2010

zommbiieee boommm booommm


I dream of zombies. I actually have fun screaming in my sleep. I don't know why. Anyway, last night, I had another adventure. I actually voluntarily became a zombie (This never happens. Just as I'm about to be bitten, I magically grow wings and fly off. hehehe. My dream. My rules.)

So.. I was one of those flesh eaters I love to bash because Aisa became a zombie. But when we were at the dinner table eating God-knows-what (her zombie mom was there as well. weird), she revealed that she fell in love with a zombie guy and now they have zombie babies. WTF? I became a zombie for you, you ass. LOL. So anyway, I moved on after a few seconds. I knew I wasn't like those regular mindless freaks eating the flesh off bones. I was on a mission. I was in some sort of zombie fort and there were zombie bouncers guarding the gate. For some reason, I had the urge to get out and find a cure for myself. See. Even as a zombie, I'm weird and cool (I had a sword. A very cool sword.. therefore, I declare that I'm cool. :D).

I got out eventually and weird stuff happens (as all weird stuff pours out during dreams). Then there were a million trash bags and when I opened one, a kid was staring back at me. Zombies were about to devour him/her (I honestly don't know the gender). There was a fight scene. Blah blah. So the kid used to be a zombie and now he/she was cured! Cool. And then my alarm pulled me out of the ending. Pak dat shet.

I don't know where this is going but I'll make a movie out of this. Any takers? :p

No comments: