Tuesday, July 13, 2010

day 01

Augghh.. Upon further insistence of "the sanga", I'm starting day 1 with excitement and anticipation for the coming days.

Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

yep. that's me. sometimes i wonder.

Now for the facts :
1 - I have vampire teeth. Maybe I was British in my previous life. I used to have retainers but they were no match for my awesome fangs. People have been suggesting that I should get braces but then Jopek (a dentist) said that the Japanese even have a special clinic to force crooked teeth. So I'm keeping them kasi "in" ako sa Japan.. :D

2 - I love food. I drool for hours on end watching the Food Network. Whenever I visit other places, I drag sanga to the different restos to try out their specialties. But food is second only to my gf (but only because she'll throw sharp things at me if she reads this and she's not number 1 -- kidding. We're totally hooked on each other).

3 and 4 combo! - I collect movies. I have stacks of dvds in my apartment. I just loovveee the undead! The thing I hate the most is when people borrow them and "forget" to return them. I've "lost" at least 50 dvds. I hope they have dvd nightmares.

5 - I was born in Zamboanga. Grew up in Cebu. And now in Manila. I could change my name to Luzvisminda if I wanted to.

6 - I love cartoons, NGC, Discovery channel, Lifestyle and Food Network. I remember wrestling with my sister for the remote because she hates them (except for toons. the others make her comatose)

7 - I like pets. Dogs, etc. I think I've always been the nurturing kind. But I don't want to be responsible for one. I was scarred as a kid. My pet dog (a beautiful white doggie named Jack2x) died defending our house from a snake (we live on the mountains of Cebu and Zamboanga). He had a snake in his mouth when they found him and a few snake bites all over. My sister has 2 pet dogs which I'm currently spoiling from miles away.. :D

8 - I have a weird feeling that infants are attracted to my hair or something. Most of the kids keep on staring at me. They're looking at something on my face. I think they're wondering why the man has boobies.

9 - I'm geeky. I know a trivia or two :)

10 - I like "extreme" sports. I've always been interested in them.

11 - I can draw, sing and punch really hard. I think I'm talented. Or delusional.

12 - I hate raisins. But I love prunes. Maybe because prunes are bigger? I dunno why exactly. It's just is.

13 - I'm really not very interesting. I'm thinking of 2 more things to put on here.

14 - I love musicals! And I'm not afraid to admit that. I'm easily attracted to people who can sing or cook.

15 - I came out to my mom through a text message because I was afraid she'd barge into the airport and mince me. She then replied "I'm your mother. I will always love you and your sister". I should let her join the awesome mother of the month contest.

So that's 15! Done! Woop woop! :D

1 comment:

A said...

haha! naentertain ako dito! :D