Monday, July 19, 2010

day 3?

Lapsing. LOL. But "the sanga" is too busy to notice. Buti naman. She has a bazaar coming up + she's being flooded by sponsors. Wow. I have a celebrity girlfriend. I'm so proud of her. Heee.

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I don't have any friends because I'm cooler than everybody. And this is my SONG <-- can't seem to stop singing this. The End.

...

Fine.

These are some of my climb friends. We have experienced eating "sinigang" at night without our lamps (forgot to bring one).. only to find out in the morning that the cabbages/green leafy veggies were actually mixed with grasses. And mud. Very healthy.


This is the boobs. I've told her a LOT. She was my thesis partner in HS and she finishes my half eaten chocolate bars. She slaps me when I rant. But I still rant anyway.

And these are the recent pictures of the guys I hang out with during the troubling HS through college years and the first 3 years of my yuppie life. They're in Cebu. We fight a lot.


Oh. Then there's Phoebe and Elaine. My next door neighbors. And then there's Tessa. Hmm.. Augghh.

I hate uploading pictures. Maybe you can just check out my fb no? :D

Oink oink.

4 comments:

Aisa.Paxie said...

ikaw ang pinakasanga mag narrate sa blog. but you amuse me! love love=)

acheron said...

omg. my blog is graced by "The Great Pax" of the fashion world!

A said...

mismo! hahaha The Great Pax! I like!

acheron said...

denins!! :p