Monday, July 5, 2010

hay buhay..

Do you know what's scarier than holding on for dear life 20-stories up in the air? Or crossing chest deep rivers? Any ideas? No? It's shopping for a chictopian style icon.

I went to the opening of F21 (to surprise her) and there was a line to get inside the actual store. They upgraded their security guards into club bouncers. Huge huge guys - as if the people who shop there actually need to be wrestled! On second thought, I think those girls did look scary when they fought over something glittery.

Anyway, I looked for the one she pointed out. But then another girl suggested buying this other necklace and then another. I asked 3 sales ladies, 2 random girls and then 1 girl with her posse of 4. These ten stylish but confusing girls had different opinions so I ended up buying 3 necklaces. I was totally relieved to get out of that store. My god. The things you do when you're stupidly in love. It's a good thing I got free kisses for my effort.. :)

No comments: