Monday, February 2, 2009

damned

I hate you.

I hope your boobs shrink into tiny tiny tiny raisins.

Nyehehehe..

Oh my god.. I need a vacation.

Everything sucks.

I want to hide out somewhere where nothing can reach me. I just want to disappear for a while.

Have you ever felt that if you ever came too close to a person, you're probably going to incinerate and suck the life out of them until they're just this charred empty shell? Well, I feel like that guy in 'Pushing Daisies'. He can't ever touch this girl that he likes (or probably even already loves).

I don't know why I often blurt out things that I think about. I've lost my filter.

I'm just generally confused.

Generally numb.

I don't know if I'm angry. Or maybe I'm just tired. I've never really felt this way before. Or maybe I'm just having an early menopausal shit. Maybe I just need to be mean for no particular reason. Maybe I need to learn to let go. How the fuck do I start?

Hmm.. I'm going to die next year.

No comments: