Friday, January 23, 2009

super dog

I'm bored at work.. So I'm back to blogging again.
Well, I visited my old old old friend a few weeks ago. We just pigged out and watched movies. After the second movie, Gen told me that her boyfriend was coming over with his dog. She told me that there was nothing to worry about since Luis just bathed the dog and there won't be any funky wet dog smell. The only thing to worry about is that the dog humps girls. And sure thing, as soon as the dog entered the room, he immediately humped Gen. I've never seen a really small dog hump that fast before.
Anyway, after Luis pried the dog off of his girlfriend, it stared at me. It just stared and sniffed me. Fuck. I guess that proves I'm not a girl in the eyes of the animal kingdom anymore. Well, at least, I will never get humped.
This is another shot of him in his superman mode. We don't know why he extends his forearms every time he is carried around.. but he does. Heeee.. He never fails to make me giggle. Stupid dog.

No comments: