Thursday, February 12, 2009

mama love

You know how moms are, right? How they sometimes overdo everything when they are in the "care" mode? Well, my mom does that a lot. When I say I like stuff, she buys me a years' worth of those stuff. Seriously.

My family is in Cebu and Zamboanga. I'm actually alone here in Manila. I don't mind too much though (except when I feel lonely). But my mom does. So she sends me care packages every month. It's her little way of telling me that she's there. Sweet. This month, she sent me some Cebuano delicacies.
Yeah. Pretty tame. Just a couple of packs of this and that. Until I discovered the other contents of the package.
My mom never fails to amaze me. She sent me a mountain of sanitary napkins. She took them out of their package so that more of it will fit.

Last month, she sent me 20 panties of different sizes. I guess she figured I must have lost weight and stuff. The other month, she sent me 50 face towels - I told her I was into mountain climbing and she asked me if I needed anything. There was this one time where I mentioned I liked the sausages she bought. When I opened the fridge the next day, the freezer was full of those sausages. I ate those sausages everyday for a month. Never again. Ever.

3 comments:

A said...

LOL. natawa ako. astig ng mom mo!

Aisa.Paxie said...

Hahaha in fairness magandang klase ng napkin!!! hahaha. Manang pabilim Benta ka kaya sa ofc? yayaman ka!

acheron said...

ganun talaga dude. meron pa nga ako facial mask dun. sabi nya "try" mo lang. try ba yung papadalhan ka ng dalawang boxes na meron 10pcs sa loob? ha? ha? try? hee. i love my mom.