Wednesday, January 6, 2010

bucket list

1. Sky dive while eating a cheeseburger with lots and lots of pickles.. (on second thought, I really should put this at the very last of my list. I might die here and never get to do the others)

2. Visit the China and eat siopao. Mmm.. about 4 of 'em. I might as well visit the Great Wall of China, right?

3. White water rafting and kayaking. Now. I wanna do this now.

4. Take up cooking classes. This is why I'm "jiggly". I love food too much.

5. Learn sign language.

6. Earn a martial arts belt. No no no.. not the white belt. I want a belt at least 3 steps lower than the black belt. I have a green karate belt with brown stripes now but since I don't see myself going back to karate, I'll have to start again in my upcoming Aikido classes. Excited for Saturday! Woot!

7. Abs. I'm probably gonna achieve this in my late forties (mostly because I eat too much of everything).. but by then it wouldn't look so cool on my forty-ish body. Damned.

8. Learn a new language. I'm considering Mandarin. - this will probably take forever.. So I shouldn't die yet.

9. Visit France. Louvre museum. And I want to try that Parisian thing where you knock on your lover's door and flirt til you die of starvation.
Hmm.. I might as well strive for a Eurotrip right? Eurotrip it is!

10. Scuba dive. I'm still considering this one even if I have a sinus problem that would just kill me if there's too much pressure on my ears. I might not breathe or hear again but at least I can finally have a meaningful conversation with Flounder and Dory.


I'm pretty sure I'll come up with something else to add to my list. But for now, these are the things I wanna do before I die. I'm just happy I could do most of them with Aisa. Diba Sang?