Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my blasphemous enchantress..

I've only been with two people in my life.
But this one..
(she was sick over the weekend. i had to blackmail her into swallowing the 4 pills.)

Well.. If I was really serious in counting all the break ups and make ups, let's just say I'd probably already have had roughly around1,256 girlfriends. But no matter how many times we have fake breakups, I will still court her every time. She's my bubu, ya know?


---------
I was being a couch potato again when I looked up and saw this..
It's her early artistic/ADHD days. That's the pig that would be the outcome when you sing the 'small circle small circle' song and draw along to it. Are you familiar with that? I think it has 'this is mama. this is papa. saying goodnight' or something like that in it's lyrics. Mutant bear huh? meheheh.. Since she had ADHD, she got stuck in '6x6 6x6' a couple of times - that's explains a lot, right? I think she also got distracted while doing the left arm part. Love you Sang! :)

No comments: