Monday, April 6, 2009

on pictures and stuff

I tagged along while Aisa bought new shoes and school stuff for JD. They also opened a junior BDO account for him. Lucky kid huh? Well, they needed 2x2 id pictures. So we rushed to the nearest Kodak station. It was for P75 each. blech. We took some pictures with my phone hoping that it would lower the cost. Turns out, the saleslady will use the same machine so all pictures would cost P75 regardless of where the pic came from. Meh. We just decided to go with the professionals. But here are the sample id pics. heee.
(take #5. She just couldn't keep a straight face.)

(Success!)

Turns out, they only needed JD's picture. Ang tanga lang ng taga bdo. nyahaha. Oh well. All wasn't lost though. Sanga said I could keep her id's. Ok fine. I took them from her and she'll never get them back.

I did discover a lot of things that day. She loves her family even though she complains a lot about them. And she really really loves taking pictures. I think she got that from her mom - who also took a lot of self portraits.
(pictorial at the hospital where her lolo was confined)



Another thing I discovered about Sanga..
My gf is the only person I know who looks haggard after spending a day at the spa. Meheheh.. But she did love our spa day. Phew. Thank goodness.

No comments: