Tuesday, January 15, 2008

bulls and balls

There are only 20 engineers in the company I work for. We often sneak out of the office. It's actually pretty easy. It definitely helps if you have mad skills to hack into the system cameras and just make it crash. Or, for those of us who aren't that geeky, if you had some sticky notes to ambush the camera with.

Anyway, there was this one time.. at band camp.. where we just wanted to get out and destress. The business owners were especially demonic that day. I wanted to buy a car just so that I can squish one particular guy. I seriously considered 4-wheelers just for him. Another engineer considered committing homicide with a toothpick. We had to get out.

Well, one thing led to another and before we knew it, they decided to ride the bull at Metrowalk.. The guys we have are total sissies. I was the first one to ride the bull. Yeah.. I have boobs of steel. Two other girls rode it after me. And only one guy rode it after them. See? Sissies.

You should really try it.

Caution :
People with nose or boob jobs or other 'extensions' should just forget about it though. Your silicon parts might stick to the bull when you slam into it. Deformed boobs aren't that awesome. I saw a guy who skewered his balls on the bull's horns. Ouch.

No comments: