Monday, March 10, 2014

how?

How, you ask? 

Some days, I’ll bring you flowers and chase you around until you accept it. I promise to never stop chasing.

Most of the time, I’ll just sit quietly beside you. I may look bored. I probably am so don’t deprive me by hiding behind the menu whenever I stare at you.

Some moments, I’ll ask you to dance with me. All I really want is to be wrapped in you. I’ll whisper things only you should hear.

At times, I’ll bug the shit out of you and make you want to punch all of my teeth out.

At other times, I won’t even talk to you at all. I’ll just send you a picture of something fluffy. And just say "flufffyyyy!!!" and "My tea is yummy!". And you’ll think I’m just making small talk. But I want to tell you even the most insignificant details of my life because all that I think about are thoughts of you and how you might be doing, too. 

There are days where I’ll talk until your ear bleeds and you start imagining the many ways you’ll rip my vocal chords out.

Some days, I won’t even say as much. Not even a hi. Or my usual "waddup!”. And you’ll think I love you less.. that I only love you sometimes.

So this is how I will love you … a complete mess. But never doubt that I love you.

No comments: