Wednesday, November 20, 2013

a conversation

Me : Can you really learn to love again? I'm not even sure where all the pieces of this broken thing is.

Ricci : I never thought I could. Someone has to love you more to heal your heart. That was how I was healed.

Me : Hmm.. I'm ok though. I'm not hurting or anything. I just feel.. hollow.

Ricci : I understand. Fill it with love for yourself.

Me : I am. And I did. It's just weird sometimes. I get restless. Like something is missing. I don't know what and I keep looking for it. It's like there's a hole somewhere and no matter how much or how fast I fill myself with self love, I won't ever be complete until I patch up that hole. It's like I lost a piece. I'm missing a piece. And my body is breaking down. Hahaha

Ricci : Aaawwww.. Yes. Sadly, I agree.


I'm a puzzle that seem to be missing pieces.

No comments: