Thursday, January 31, 2013

tsk tsk

You know that moment when you just can't help but go 'tsk'?

For me, it's when your girlfriend literally just freaks out when people (her cousins, high school friends, really really close friends) ask her if she wants to get married to me. Seriously? I don't get it. It's like the nth time people asked her.

I realized that I'm never, should never and will never ask her to marry me. Funny thing is, I used to be sure. My answer was simple.

Honestly, it's insulting. Hahaha.. I know I'm not the 'best catch' she'll have. I know she'll probably be happy with someone else. But dude, can't she just say that 'we're not yet thinking about it' instead of just right out saying 'waaaaa blah blah blah'?

Tsk. The look on other people's faces when they hear her say that and then turn to take a quick peek at my reaction? Priceless. Awkward. Should I just laugh? Roll my eyes? I guess my default answer of "You wish" or "Swerte mo ah" will have to suffice.

For the record, I can take very good care of any other person I choose to spend my life with. She should be asking me. And should be so lucky.

No comments: