Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ants in my pants


I just read a yahoo article about a green blob spouting new stars that are probably just a million years old now (yes. geeky. whatevs). But what really caught my attention was this :

"The blob is the size of our own Milky Way Galaxy and it is 650 million light years away. Each light year is about 6 trillion miles."

I tried inputting the numbers in the laptop calc but it died on me so I had to restart my laptop. WTF right? Kids, don't do this if you don't have a powerful processor.

Aliens. There must be something else out there. If we're alone, then it's a serious waste of space, dude. Come to think of it.. We could be ants in someone's pants. Actually, I think we're quarks on an elephant's ear wax.

With this in mind, I suddenly feel a lot better. I'm not stressing about the bills, loans, pimples and uneven skin tone anymore. I've been so self centered lately. Tsk tsk.

But I still think I'm going to win the lottery.. if I can just find the time to actually bet on it.

Oh btw, my gf (The Great Pax of the Fashion World) has a hater. LOL. Imagine that. She's the most sanga person I've ever met and she has a hater. Nyahahah.. That's just too funny.

Yeah yeah.. she already knows she's not the prettiest meat blob. Well, I like her just the way she is. And 65million years from now, when her face has more lines and intersections than the roadmaps of the world, I will still think she's 'da bomb'. Ya heard? (i am so not cool) I hope she knows I think she's the prettiest meat blob. Everybody has an opinion but not everybody's opinion should matter. Seeing that we're like this tiny tiny dots on the greater scale of things, the best we can do is to be happy about who we are and be grateful of what we have. Ang hirap mag english.

No comments: