Wednesday, December 9, 2009

say what?

She was in her usual 'inspect-and-refit-all-things-shopped' mode. This one leaves me in awe of her talents. You find her ripping every plastic packaging and checking out everything she bought from a few minutes before. One should never disturb her when she's in this "zen" mode. Disturbance = losing any/all of your appendages. That is how people lose their fingers. So I just waited until the dust settled. In the feeding frenzy (akin to sharks devouring seals and/or chums), she emerges like this -

(and she wonders why I often have that goofy look on my face whenever she turns around to ask me questions - buti nga isa lang dumikit ngayon eh)

Haaay. She's weird. Here she is - handing me her shades. Braving the frozen waters just to test if she can show off her bikini body without turning into a popsicle.(at thunderbird resort)

(lameegggg. if only i can swim while enveloped by the warm towel.)

It's actually fun in Thunderbird. But the food is soooo pricey. Super. Our regular bill was more than 1k. The massage was awesome. I'd actually go there just for the massage.
We also discovered that gambling is not for us. Never again, Sanga ha! ehehehe

1 comment:

Aisa.Paxie said...

hehehehe ungguy! no gambling!