Tuesday, September 8, 2009

oh how i love long weekends

This weekend was awesome. It was our awaited "long" weekend. In contrast to US holidays, our beloved Philippines has an abundance of super long weekends. So a US long weekend definitely does not go unnoticed.

And what did we do with the precious time? We slept and slept until it was time to sleep again. We ate everything we set our eyes upon. Aisa upturned and tried on every garment imaginable (we're looking for outfits for Kathy's wedding).
(Strawberry pop. Yum. When she was finished with this one, she also bought a strawberry slush from Quickly. I think she's pregnant with something.)

We also went to Marikina Garden Spa. It was relaxing but I think Aisa still preferred Callospa's facilities. She's still not over that one.
(Our bubbly jacuzzi. Warm and relaxing.)

Ok. Scrap the relaxing part. It was warm there but I can only relax when I can see the floor of the jacuzzi. It was a pretty big and spacious jacuzzi. I often imagine some freaky mumu old lady under the water just waiting to grab me and drag me to the bottom. Of course, I didn't tell her I had a thing. She just asked me every once in a while why I was "jumpy". Dude!!! I did feel something! Gaaahhh!!! (sabay kapit ke Aisa)

It's a good thing Sanga was there to keep my mind and eyes preoccupied. I just focused on her.. mmmm.. forehead. She has such a nice forehead, no? meeheehee!

(The nice lady who gave me disposable panties)

Ah! How I long for the next long weekend! I just love spending my weekends with her..

No comments: