Friday, May 15, 2009

ipac outing

We went to Punta Fuego for the mother's day celebration plus Sang's mom's birthday is coming up.
Trip. One word. FUN! What more can be said?

(The first thing we ever did was check out the pool.. And we weren't disappointed!)

This little girl is Therese - Aisa's cousin. You won't believe what comes out of her mouth. Meheeee.. I should follow her around with a camcorder sometime. She is definitely an Aisa mini-me. They even have the same bangs.

(Therese had the great idea of crawling under the table.. I almost mistook her for a cat)


(Lazy boi and the Lazy girl. She is the ultimate lazy goddess.)

(Here she is again.. drooling all over my shirt. I've gotten used to laway-stained shirts. Heee.. Love her. It doesn't matter if the trip lasts for 5 minutes or 5 days. She still finds time to snooze. Amazing.)

(Here we are trying to swim at Crescent beach. My perfect beach. Unfortunately, all of us have some sort of fishophobia. There were schools of fishes around. Kahit na ang lawak ng dagat, magkadikit pa din kami lahat.)

Pictures do say a thousand words. You should check out Aisa's multiply. More pics there!

No comments: