Monday, March 30, 2009

potipotsss

I wasn't really a beach person until a few months ago when I learned how to swim. Now, I'm actually excited to go to the beach and not drown for once. My climb buddies and I took a break from our climbing shits so we (still) packed our tents and headed for an awesome island. I don't know why these guys love roughing it out when there's a perfectly good bed at the resort. Plus there's airconditioning!
(early morning pictorial)

The trip to Potipot Island in Zambales was a long one. But it didn't really matter. As soon as the bus conductor collected our tickets, we were off to dream land. Sang, as usual, was slobbering on my shirt as soon as the bus started.
(at the resort.. nag lalampungan)

My sunscreen sucks. I'm still really really dark and my face stung. We vowed to buy a better sunscreen for our next beach/pool outing.
(smile pa din kahit mainit)

I wore a bikini top. I would have posted it here but I wouldn't want to disturb you. I needed therapy right after I saw the pictures. Disturbing.
(don't have the courage to post my pic here. so here's Sang. sexy ah! yum yum)

It was a fun outing. One I wouldn't mind doing again. We ate charcoal (it was actually liempo but you couldn't taste what you're eating since its super burnt) and some sort of fish. I'd go back there again.. but this time, armed with a better non-shitty sunblock and some already cooked food.
(hindi pala edible si patrick)

No comments: