Thursday, November 7, 2013

lost

I go out a lot recently.

And I'm tired. My eye bags have become eye suitcases.

But I can't stop.

Because if I stop, sometimes I feel lonely.
Or maybe I'm not lonely at all.

I am restless.

I think I might be restless.
I'm generally happy. It's just that.. I can't help but notice that something is missing.

I lost something.

What thing?

I dunno...

What is it?

-___-




I might have given it to her and now she's gone.

Or maybe it wasn't her after all.

I've forgotten what I've lost.



Is it "me"?

Am I looking for myself?

Pffft. No.

No. I've found myself long before I've found anyone else. I'm still me.
Still the same.
Same goofy smile.
Same random thoughts.

What the fuck am I looking for?


Hmm..

That part of my soul.



I can't help it. I'm made this way. I've always believed that we're all here for love.
Always for love.
There doesn't seem to be a point for anything else.

Yes.

That part of my soul is missing.

I am not lonely. I am restless. Restless. I can't stop looking for you.

Where are you?


I'll send out a beacon for you. I'll travel the world if I have to.

I'll come and find you.

1 comment:

Catch said...

We are here Mich if you need us. :)